- FAN ZONE
Driver Q&A - Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to all those aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
2. Entrants must ensure that their participation (including acceptance of any prize) is lawful in accordance with the laws of their country of residence. This promotion is void where void under local national laws. The Promoter will not be taken to make any representations, express or implied, as to the lawfulness of any individual's participation, or as to any other aspect of any Promotion.
3. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 16:00 BST on the 10th June 2021 and 15:00 BST on the 1st July 2021, inclusive.
5. To Enter: Visit www.fiaformulae.com/en/fan-zone/virtual-allianz-e-village/q-and-a and fill out your personal details (name, location, email address) to be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Maximum of one (1) entry is permitted per person during the entire Promotion Period.
7. The Prizes: There will be a total of two winners. The winners will win a live Q&A session via video call with two Formula E drivers from a Formula E Team.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The winners will receive a link to access an online platform through which the video call will be held.
b. Each live video call will be approximately 15 minutes long.
c. The winner must be able to converse in English.
d. The call will be recorded and may be edited and used by the Promotor on their social media channels and or website.
e. The winner is responsible for the behaviour of themselves whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
f. The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
g. Winners will not have a choice in which Drivers participate in the Prize.
h. Attendance of a particular driver cannot be guaranteed and is at the sole discretion of the Promotor and will be dependant on Driver and Team availability.
9. Winner Selection: Two winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during the Promotion Period. For your total confidence, the prize draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas, an independent promotional verification service within 1 day of the end of the Promotion Period.
10. Winner Notification: Each winner will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within 7 days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of their Prize, within 8 hours of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 8 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
11. Prize Acceptance: Winners will be contacted by the Promoter within within 8 hours of their response to the Promotor's initial contact to arrange fulfillment of the Prize, subject to confirmation of eligibility and acceptance of the Prize in accordance with clause 10.
12. Provided no objection is received, if you are a winner, your surname and country of residence will be made available by the Promotor by emailing email@example.com one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of eight (8) weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
14. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
15. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to substitute it for another prize of equal or greater value.
16. In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the entry-site.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prizes have been awarded.
23. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
25. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
26. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: Formula E Operations Ltd, 3 Shortlands, 9th Floor, Hammersmith, London, W6 8DA, United Kingdom.