The FIA Formula E Championship is the world’s first fully-electric single-seater racing series, competing on the streets against the backdrop of some of the most iconic cities - including Hong Kong, Marrakesh, Buenos Aires, Monaco, Paris, New York and Montreal. The championship represents a vision for the future of the motor industry, serving as a platform to showcase the latest innovations in electric vehicle technology and alternative energy solutions. Future seasons will see the regulations open up further allowing manufacturers to focus on the development of motor and battery components, which in turn will filter down to everyday contemporary electric road vehicles.
The 2016/17 FIA Formula E Championship sees 10 teams and 20 drivers go wheel-to-wheel in 10 cities spanning five continents in the fight to be crowned Formula E champion. The inaugural season of Formula E sparked into life in September 2014 around the grounds of the Olympic Park in Beijing. The third season of the electric street racing series got underway on October 9 in Hong Kong, with the season finale double-header in Montreal on July 29 & 30.
Working at Formula E
At Formula E we have created an environment that supports our colleagues to perform at their best. We are innovative, curious and we love the world we live in which is why we value sustainability. We believe that work should be fun and whilst we are passionate about delivery we are one team and supporting each other is key to our success.
Role: HR Internship
Your internship will be in HR and office administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting recruitment by CV screening and headhunting specific role profiles on tools such as Linkedin
- Working on Season 4 Team Uniform, both admin and distribution
- Supporting the Senior Health and Safety Manager to review and update office Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Support an Employee Handbook refresh and work alongside the HR team to implement other best practice projects
- Respond to queries to the HR inbox , queries from recruiters and candidates
- General administrative duties
Desired skills and experiences
- Relevant Graduate/ Bachelor Degree studies
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- English: Fluent, any other language is a plus
The internship will last for 3 months with expenses of £500 per month (to cover food and travel).
To apply please email a copy of your CV to HR@fiaformulae.com
Due to the number of applications – ONLY successful applicants will be contacted by the client.
PLEASE NOTE: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs. Formula E is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a unique opportunity, a competitive salary and an environment that inspires innovation and supports professionals to perform at their best in their chosen fields.